BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Forgiving

I had read a passage in the bible that says “ As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virutes put on love which bind them all together in perfect unity – Colossians 3:12-24

FORGIVE. This word is so powerful but I guess it's hard to do especially if you are being hurt by the one you love. When I ponder the passage I couldn't stop my tears. I don't know why? I guess I was not totally heal with the hurt that I had with this person. I wish I could forgive and forget. I was really praying to God to heal me.

0 comments:

Labels

Followers