BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Keep on.. Keep trying

“Stand firm. Let nothing move you”
1 Co 15.58

Sometimes in my life I got to the point where I don’t want to try things out. I lose hope. I lose courage. I lose confidence. My life turned into pieces and I cannot make a good puzzle out of that pieces. My life seems so dry. I was withdrawn to all things and I don’t want to have a connection with the people whom I knew. Sometimes people judged me and that’s the most heart-breaking part. I guess that’s really a negative side of having no job.
But today, I am so thankful to God that all things change now. I still have the fear to try new things but I want to regain all the losses that I had. I want to give a try. Keep on. Keep trying!

0 comments:

Labels

Followers